WIX Filters Distributes 2005 Master Catalog
Monday, 04 April 2005
WIX Filters recently distributed its 2005 master catalog, with the printed version arriving at customer locations in January, nearly two months ahead of most major competitors’ print catalogs.
The catalog includes reference information for every oil, air, cabin air, fuel, hydraulic and specialty filter WIX manufactures.
“We strive to provide our customers the information they need in a timely manner,” said Dan Moser, publications manager, WIX Filters. “It is a source of great pride for WIX Filters to deliver accurate information customers can depend on throughout the year, and to have our customers tell us that we get that critical information in their hands earlier than our competitors in the industry.”
Since 1996 WIX has made its entire master catalog available on CD-ROM, improving convenience for an increasingly computer-savvy customer base and greatly reducing the amount of paper used in the print run. Every year since the introduction of the CD-ROM version, customer requests for the electronic catalog have increased while print quantities have decreased. The CD-ROM master catalog was delivered to customers approximately one month after the arrival of the printed catalog.
Highlights of WIX Filters’ 2005 master catalog include:
· More than 1,500 pages of information – this is the first year the WIX master catalog has included more than 1,500 printed pages.
· 5,000 new interchanges that make it easy to choose the correct WIX Filters part number that corresponds with a competitor’s part number.
· New sort section on keyway fuel managers.
· New racing-themed cover art that incorporates the “hand-with-WIX filter” graphic found throughout WIX Filters’ marketing materials.
· Second year of inclusion of WIX AquaCheck™ product line – products remove water and improve efficiency of compressed air applications.
Since 1939, WIX has been an innovator in filtration products. WIX designs, manufactures and distributes products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. Its product line includes oil, air, cabin interior, fuel, coolant, transmission and hydraulic filters for automobiles, trucks and off-road equipment. WIX is the number one filter in NASCAR and an exclusive NASCAR Performance Product. WIX Filters’ Internet address is www.wixfilters.com.